Marketing Project Manager @ Cossack Labs
Kyiv. Full time. Remote now, office & flexible remote later.
Cossack Labs is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to take an active part in the promotion and product strategies implementation in line with the corporate brand strategy. If you enjoy organization and supporting marketing efforts, this may be the position for you!
We are a data security solutions company, developing software products (open-source and proprietary), as well as providing custom bespoke solutions for innovative development teams around the world. Our mission is to make strong security methodologies and approaches convenient within modern infrastructures and, as the software is eating the world, help it eat the world responsibly, without leaking customer’s data.
Our software is well-known amongst security-aware teams, recommended by OWASP, and popular for easily solving complicated security challenges. But as we reach a wide audience beyond the security circle, making our products more understandable and accessible for non-security geeks becomes a new challenge.
We work in the B2B space, with such customers as power grid operators, payment processors, legal companies, million-user customer applications. We cater to young ambitious startups and well-established enterprises, who use our software and solutions as core part of their security arsenal. Our customers are smart, but demanding.
Markets: EU, UK, USA.
You will work on:
- Studying products and their benefits for customers, as well as our competitors and market trends to position products.
- Brand and product marketing strategies and plans implementation to strengthen our brand, products communication and boost sales.
- Coordination of various teams (sales, design, development) to implement short and long term plans.
- Communication mix to reach customers in their preferred manner in cooperation with other teams.
- Promotion of our vacancies to support the teams.
- Liasing with external contractors, suppliers, events’ organisers, outsourcing companies, etc.
We would expect you to have:
- Interest in cybersecurity and software industries.
- Understanding of product metrics and positioning, product marketing tactics, tools, and channels.
- Market analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge of digital tools (web analytics, email marketing, social media).
- Good organizational skills to coordinate the work of different specialists or contractor companies.
- Good communication, project and people management skills.
- Results-oriented mindset.
Please note that you can be a perfect fit even if not everything we’ve outlined above applies to you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask – everyone is unique.
- Friendly and experienced team: smart people to learn from, great people to build with. Each of us is unique, we value and support each other.
- Trust: schedule, reporting, bureaucracy is kept at reasonable minimum. We hire smart people and trust them to do the right thing. When things go wrong, we help rather than punish.
- Shared decision making.
- Friendly to humans: not just a formal vacation and sick leave quota. Feel like your mental or physical wellbeing needs care? Take some time off. Feel like working a few days from home? Sure. As long as you're in line, we are here to support you when you're not.
- Team that facilitates internal learning and growth all the time.
- Interesting technologies to work with — sometimes, even unique ones (we design applied cryptography schemes and techniques and novel ways to use them).
- Ability to grow into one of the fastest growing industry sectors (computer security) with a team of experienced professionals.
- Management attention to help you improve upon your personal goals (through regular 1:1s and mentoring).
- Competitive compensation with flexible bonus scheme.
- Sick leaves, 21 vacation days a year, extra days off — according to agreements and laws.
- Conferences, books, courses — we encourage learning and sharing with the community. Our team members share a lot in talks, workshops and blog posts.
Not sure but considering? Talk to us.
If you see yourself fit but a few things are off — don’t hesitate to talk anyway. It might be that your unique combination of skills and knowledge would be perfectly fitting for our environment, but we both just don’t know it yet.
How to apply.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the email below.
Looking for more details? Check out our recent case study:
AI/ML app: cryptographic IP protection for AI-powered synthesized media app for 150M users
Case-study: protecting unique IP (ML models) against leakage and misuse using multi-layered encryption on ephemeral keys.