Ukraine・Project work, part-time or full-time・Flexible remote // Visually convey the brand essence.
The opportunity #
Cossack Labs is currently seeking a skilled Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. You will play a pivotal role in visually conveying the essence of modern cybersecurity approaches that make the world a better and more secure place. If you enjoy crafting visually compelling designs that captivate audiences, keep customer attention, and build brand recognition, then this opportunity may be an ideal fit for you!
We are a data security solutions company, developing software products (open-source and proprietary), as well as providing custom bespoke solutions for innovative development teams around the world.
Our mission is to make strong security methodologies and approaches convenient within modern infrastructures and, as the software is eating the world, help it eat the world responsibly, without leaking customer’s data.
Our software is well-known amongst security-aware teams, popular for easily solving security challenges, and recommended by OWASP. But as we reach a wide audience beyond the security circle, making our products more understandable and accessible for non-security geeks becomes a new challenge.
We work in the B2B space, with customers like power grid operators, payment processors, legal companies, million-user mobile applications. We cater to young ambitious startups and well-established enterprises that use our software and solutions as core part of their security arsenal. Our customers are smart, but demanding.
Markets: EU, UK, USA.
You will: #
- Create, maintain and evolve a unified visual style of materials across various platforms and mediums.
- Maintain the company’s brand essence and ensure unity of style and design.
- Create marketing assets for website (banners, covers, graphic elements), presentations, social media.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for website, presentations and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with specific graphics producers (3d, hand-drawn) to correlate their work with general style.
- Develop guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Work with other marketing team members to produce content.
- Create and maintain source image and assets library.
We expect you to have: #
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- An observant eye for visual composition.
- Thorough understanding of marketing, website design, production, corporate identity, advertisements, product packaging, and multimedia design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and web.
- Good communication skills.
You’ll be a good fit for our team if you: #
- Comfortable with learning new things and following the latest trends.
- Smooth collaborator with a sense of autonomy.
- Proactive and focused on quality.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Please note that you can be a perfect fit even if not everything we’ve outlined above applies to you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask – everyone is unique.
We offer: #
- Friendly and experienced team: smart people to learn from, great people to build with. Each of us is unique, we value and support each other.
- Trust: schedule, reporting, and bureaucracy are kept at a reasonable minimum. We hire smart people and trust them to do the right thing. When things go wrong, we help rather than punish.
- Shared decision making.
- Friendly to humans: not just a formal vacation and sick leave quota. Feel like your mental or physical well-being needs care? Take some time off. Feel like working a few days from home? Sure. As long as you’re in line, we are here to support you when you’re not.
- A team that facilitates internal learning and growth all the time.
- Ability to grow into one of the fastest-growing industry sectors (computer security) with a team of experienced professionals.
- Management attention to help you improve upon your personal goals (through regular 1:1s and mentoring).
- Competitive compensation with a flexible bonus scheme.
- Sick leaves, 21 vacation days a year, extra days off — according to agreements and laws.
- Conferences, books, courses — we encourage learning and sharing with the community. Our team members share a lot in talks, workshops and blog posts.
Not sure but considering? Talk to us. #
If you see yourself fit but a few things are off — don’t hesitate to talk anyway. It might be that your unique combination of skills and knowledge would be perfectly fitting for our environment, but we both just don’t know it yet.
How to apply?
We'd like to get your CV to start a conversation. A supporting letter explaining your story, your interest in security and operations, what you have done in the past and what kind of work you find interesting would help, but is not necessary.
Check out the recent customer story
Securing an ecosystem of edge ML devices
Designing and implementing security of specialised IIoT devices that run ML. Data protection, ML models protection, secure communication, fleet management, and anti-reverse engineering.