More than half of the year has passed since the last release and we have done a lot to make Themis better. Here is what we have updated:
- Lots of new high-level language wrappers
- Enhanced documentation
- We have added lots of various demo projects
- Updated Themis Server
- Better make system verbosity (now you can see what succeeded and what didn't)
- Infrastructure to build Java on all platforms.
- iOS wrapper now has umbrella header.
- We have added Swift language examples and howto.
- Themis wrapper for Go language: howto (examples coming soon).
- Themis wrapper for NodeJS: examples and howto.
- Google Chrome-friendly spin-off called WebThemis was released.
- Themis wrapper for C++: examples and howto.
- Secure Comparator got serious updates to eliminate possible security drawbacks pointed out by the cryptographic community.
Miss something in Themis? Let us know! Anyway, take a look at release yourself - link here.